HornAudio, Achterdiep Noordzijde 32, 9611BT Sappemeer
Tel: +31 6 24811019, KvK GN 01160262, Btw NL001438818B17
- Introduction These general terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the use of the website horn-audio.com (“Website”) and the sale of products and services through the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Website.
- Products and Services The products and services available on the Website are described in the respective product pages. We strive to display the products and services as accurately as possible, but we cannot guarantee that the colors or other characteristics as displayed on your device will be completely accurate.
- Ordering You can place an order for products and services on the Website by following the instructions provided. Once you have placed an order, you will receive an order confirmation by email. Your order constitutes an offer to purchase the products and services specified in the order, and we reserve the right to accept or reject your offer at our discretion.
- Payment You can pay for the products and services using the payment methods specified on the Website. We will charge your payment card or other payment method when your order is confirmed.
- Shipping We will ship the products to the address specified in your order, using the shipping method specified on the Website. We will provide you with a tracking number by email when your order is shipped.
- Returns and Refunds You can return any products that you are not satisfied with within 14 days of receipt, provided that they are in the same condition as when you received them. We will refund the purchase price of the returned products, but not the shipping costs. If the products are damaged or defective, we will also refund the shipping costs.
- Warranty We warrant that the products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery. If you discover a defect in a product during the warranty period, you should contact us as soon as possible, and we will either repair or replace the product at our discretion.
- Limitation of Liability Our liability to you in connection with any product or service purchased through the Website is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product or service.
- Dispute Resolution Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or the use of the Website or the products and services, will be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute.
- Governing Law These Terms and the use of the Website and the products and services are governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com